Thursday, November 22, 2007
We started off the day with the annual 5 mile Madison Turkey Trot at Hammonasset Park and it was freakishly warm with temps in the 60's! The warm weather brought everyone out of the woodwork and there were over 1600 runners and tons of gobblers (walkers). Kyle, Bing, Robert, Ike and I cheered on Harcourt, Dana and many of our friends. Amy Steffen was the 2nd woman to finish and first female in her age group -way to go Amy!!! Ike was excited to see his friend Nola at the after race party - they both turn 1 next week! More pics here.
Off to a fast start: Amy, Noel on her left and Peter Fitton on his left
Amy at the finish line- 2nd woman to finish! I was so proud!!Amy and Paige
Ike enjoys the freedom of standing a taking steps (I am still trying to get it on video but haven't had any luck yet)
0 comments:
Post a Comment