4 Wheeler

Sunday, November 04, 2007

Regardless of the fact that I (harcourt) hate plastic toys, I finally broke down and bought Ike something that I have had my eye on for the past couple of weeks. I saw an ad in a catalog for a electric powered ride on 4 wheeler for kids age 12-24months. Since he is coming up on his first birthday I could not control myself any longer. I am a sucker for toys. This morning the 4 wheeler was waiting. I can now see what the other side of xmas morning is all about. I was excited to see if he could ride it. By the end of the day he figured out how to make it go (there is a red thumb button on the handlebars) but it may be a few weeks before he can steer the beast..



0 comments:

 
The Podunk Chronicles - by Templates para novo blogger