8 Months

Monday, July 30, 2007

Sorry this posting is delayed but we had a storm fry our modem last weekend!

So, Ike is 8 months old and super fun! I wish we could bottle this stage up because he is so fun and not yet crawling so he isn't getting himself into trouble. He is almost crawling but not quite there- I think he will take off like a rocket once he gets it all together because he is strong. He currently only seems to say "tttttata" which is usually only to Harcourt so it must be his way of saying "Dada". I am a bit bummed that he isn't blurting out "Momma" every waking moment but soon enough I suppose. He is really into laughing with a very serious "ha haa".

This has been a busy summer for Ike and we take him everywhere!!! He is getting a little clingy to me around strangers but still bats his lashes and gives a great smile which melts everyone's heart. He know understands that I am leaving him in the mornings when I drop him off at school and that is not fun but I tell myself that in 5 mins or less I am sure he is totally fine.

I don't have any stats for the month as we don't go for our next dr appt until September. Click here for more photos to see what we have been up to this month.

The little guy
"I think I can, I think I can"
Ike's favorite thing at school is bubbles!





We have spent lots of time on the boat this summer with Kyle & Bing and he really enjoys when Harcourt fills the trash can on the boat with some salt water- he loves to splash as he illustrates in this video.




Seriously, we don't know why he isn't afraid AT ALL on a very loud and fast whaler ride. We took him one afternoon to Maggie's house via boat so we just tied the stroller down and off we went- he had a blast!! We just hope he will remember how fun it is next summer.

0 comments:

 
The Podunk Chronicles - by Templates para novo blogger