Wednesday, August 01, 2007
So as a new Mom there have been 2 items (so far) that I always said I would never get and now I could never live without them.
1. Video Monitor: Before I had Ike, I thought people who had video monitors were crazy (sorry) so when I registered I got the regular monitor and thought I was set. Then, when we moved Ike into his own room around 3 weeks I decided that I would feel much better if I could just see him and I thought I would save myself trips to his room. I was right! This thing is my lifesaver and I just love turning on the video screen to see him without leaving the comfort of my bed. This thing has night vision and it works great- his room can be pitch dark and I can see him just perfect as seen in the pic above is my bedside table! Even my Mom thinks this is a great invention.2. Buggy cover: Ok, so I used to see people with these things in the store and I thought it was like a crunchy hippy thing and was so weird. Well, I am now the proud owner of one and it is awesome. You know maybe I am getting a little crunchy I don't know. Regardless, Ike LOVES to ride in the buggy at the store and his is so cozy and CLEAN in this nice cart cover. Plus, it has it's own strap and hooks for toys too.
0 comments:
Post a Comment