Ike in Toyland

Thursday, October 11, 2007

We decided last night that we were in a crisis situation in the home. I was in the kitchen cooking dinner when all of a sudden I hear some commotion and I turn around and Harcourt is taking Ike for a ride around the downstairs in the Pampers box. Of course, Ike loved it but we decided it was necessary for some early birthday presents. Today I did some research by calling my friend Ashleigh for the hot toy scoop and then went off to the consignment store and Babies R' Us and came back armed and ready for fun! We had a blast!!! I can see why people get so crazy spoiling their kids - that ear to ear smile makes it worth every penny.



Pampers Box Ride


Much improved....Ike's new set of wheels!!!

Happiness is an early birthday celebration :-)

1 comments:

Marin and Eric Knight said...

Ike's such a handsome kid! Man if he has half the toys his Dad does, he'll be a lucky boy!

Eric

 
The Podunk Chronicles - by Templates para novo blogger