Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Ok, 1 month until he is 1 whole year old.. AHH! Time is really flying!! This month Ike has started walking while pushing his car or walker toys and he is a cruiser extraordinaire. Last weekend he took his first step (that Harcourt and I witnessed) and it was so cool! He needs a little confidence and better skills at standing balanced and then he will be off like a shot.
He is learning new tricks ... he gives you a high 5 or 10 and enjoys the "drop game" = "I drop, I laugh, you pick it up, we do it again!" He still has 7 teeth (4 top, 3 bottom) and he is eating more variety and I think cheese tops the list including the all american favorite, grilled cheese.
We are already looking forward to celebrating his 1st birthday! Mom and Dad are coming to town and Dean will come up for the weekend. Can't wait!!!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment