Pimp my Ride !

Sunday, June 10, 2007

With the first club race coming up on Saturday it was time to get the boat ready for the season. The Black Jack has had quite an evolution of paint schemes over the years with last year we tried to imitate a paint job you might see on Orange County Choppers. Chrome paint. Well the chrome job ended up looking more like brushed aluminum. Cool, but not the jop we were looking for. Well this year we went one step further and used a 3M product as a graphic to cover the chrome job. Laying 24' of sticker is not as easy as I had planned, but with some work, the end result was pretty sharp. See you on the starting line. Nice work Pete and Rick (and Henry).

Cutting in the waterline
Squeeging the soapy water out (Peter with his sidekick, Henry)
Sanding some spots on the chrome job to get ready for the sticker.

1 comments:

Bill Mulligan said...

That shine looks awesome. I hope I remember to bring the shades out to the racecourse.

 
The Podunk Chronicles - by Templates para novo blogger