Friday, June 29, 2007
In many ways the last month has been the most exciting yet. First of all, we successfully managed to teach Ike how to sleep through the night- I finally read Ferber's book and agreed with his theory and decided that 6 mos of sleepless nights was all we could handle (unless I was going to be checked into a loony bin). So yes, for the last 3 weeks+ he has been going down at 7:30pm and we don't see him until 6:30-7am! WE ARE NEW PEOPLE!!!
Then he perfected his skill of sitting up and so we can plop him with some toys and he is happy as a clam. He also enjoys Baby Einstein videos- especially Old MacDonald on the Farm. So basically, he is happy kid and he makes us laugh and smile all day long.
Another big change that happened this month was our initiation into the world of formula. After 6 mos of exclusively nursing/pumping Ike decided he preferred the bottle and for my sanity I opted not to continue pumping. For me, nursing was an incredible thing and I was sad that my time with it is over but wow is formula convenient!


1 comments:
Ike is such a cute kid! Congrats on finally getting some sleep. Two weeks 'til we begin to understand what you've gone through.
Post a Comment