Monday, May 14, 2007
Mother's Day weekend turned into quite a busy weekend at Podunk. The first true taste of summer came Saturday morning when Bing, Robert, and I brought the Shelter down the CT River back home to Sachems. Dean came out from the city to enjoy bluebird skies and two warm days. Saturday afternoon he and I finshed getting the patio ready for the Wilbur & King crew to start at the end of the week. We have spent the last couple of weeks removing an old deck, and chipping out the existing patio. Dean I did the final sweep so we should now be ready for the next step. Mothers day brought another nice day where Ike got to have his first lunch outing on the boat. A nice day to be on the water, plus the fact we had the harbor all to ourselves. I think everyone got a little early season sun. As a family we had Kerry's first Mothers Day which I am sure that she will chime in on. Ike made her his first card at daycare which I think she loved.

0 comments:
Post a Comment