6 Months

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I would be remiss in not mentioning Ike's 6 month milestone! We go to the dr next week for a check-up so we will find out his height/weight then but let's just say he is a big boy! I can't believe he is 6 months old- in some ways I feel like I don't remember our life without him but in other ways I feel like it was just yesterday when I was at home on bed rest awaiting his arrival. He is turning into a little person and his smiles & giggles are infectious. We can't wait to see what the next 6 months has in store for him.



He thoroughly enjoys his solid foods and I got this clip the other night when he was in rare form post peas & carrots! I think he is going to be a real blabber mouth real soon.

0 comments:

 
The Podunk Chronicles - by Templates para novo blogger