Look at me!

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Ike has finally figured out how to sit up on his own! What fun! Now that he can sit up he graduated from the kitchen sink to the big tub and life is good! We are enjoying nice spring summer-like weather and looking forward to a long holiday weekend. Ike had a record great day yesterday with Maggie and evening dinnertime with us and he is loving life more each day.

Unfortuntaley, he still hasn't figured out sleeping well at night but we are doing the best we can... last night at 2:30am I was driving around town with him in the car (at the recommendation of the pediatrician nonetheless!) and I realized that I was definitely the ONLY person in Guilford up at that hour because everyone's houses were dark dark dark! We have hope that soon he will outgrow whatever issues are keeping him from sleeping well :-) Until then we are still Sleepless in Guilford.



0 comments:

 
The Podunk Chronicles - by Templates para novo blogger