Dreaming of ISO and aperture...

Sunday, November 27, 2011

I am always learning more about photography and the challenge of getting the images I want out of my camera and lens is what keeps me going, dreaming of ISO and aperture (literally!).  Last Wednesday, I took a live webinar with a photographer I follow online who happens to live in Minnesota.  It was awesome and she has agreed to be my "mentor" and I will be doing one-on-one sessions with her online in the near future.  Yesterday, I took my camera out to practice with 2 of my favorite subjects... Legare and Bean.  




 he was so cute with the soccer ball and it makes him look so tiny :)
 but, when given the option he would rather follow Bean... 
he loves, loves, loves her and if she would cooperate he would rest his head on her all day long....

0 comments:

 
The Podunk Chronicles - by Templates para novo blogger