Happy Easter

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Ike and I arrived in Charleston on Good Friday and we are here for our own last minute spring break! Harcourt was off in Lake Tahoe for a mens weekend in honor of Joe Marchesi's upcoming nuptial. I have now flown 6 flights solo with Ike and all in all Ike is very good but our flight from Atlanta to Charleston was one for the memory book- to make a long story short the pinnacle moment was when Ike was getting quite fussy and LOUD and then he had a coughing spell which led to projectile vomit of milk that landed all over him, me and the lady next to us! I knew it was bad when the lady was asking the stewardess if there were any empty seats so she could "give us more room" which I knew meant... get me a seat as far away from this child as possible. Unfortunately for her, the plane was full!!! As soon as the plane lifted off the ground Ike passed out and I was not far behind.

We are enjoying time with family and today we had an Easter celebration at Kenny & Elaine's house.

Taylor loves her baby cousin.
Ike goes for a swing ride.
Taylor 'on the hunt' - looks like the Easter Bunny did not disappoint.
Taylor and Lillie all dressed up for Easter but it doesn't seem to slow down their playtime!

Ike shows a big grin with Jimmie.

0 comments:

 
The Podunk Chronicles - by Templates para novo blogger