Thursday, October 11, 2012
I am back to blogging! This seemed like an appropriate post to restart the Podunk Chronicles after a little hiatus. Jimmie & Pepe came to visit while Harcourt was on a world tour for business and the timing couldn't have been better. The boys were spoiled with late drop-offs and early pick-ups with occasional trips to Ashley's for milkshakes! We did lots of projects around the house including making the boys a "little boy cave" with an area for their table, pottery barn chairs and their own tv :) I told my Mom that I could never have done it myself, I am not that good at juggling to start big projects but with their help it was possible. My Mom also spoiled us with lots of home cooked meals and a freezer full of meals and spaghetti sauce!
Legare really enjoyed playing with them and now that he can communicate more we can all play with him better. Although, sometimes he can be VERY demanding! Ike always loves to be spoiled with the attention and love :)
These visits are certainly special and I cherish the interactions.
Jimmie taught Ike how to play Old Maid and Crazy 8's and Legare got to watch
I think Pepe spent most of his visit on the floor playing "lumber yard" with the boys and their blocks!
the "lumber yard" isn't complete without a few bulldozers and diggers!
silly boys!
Jimmie time
the "little boy cave" and Nilla likes it too!











0 comments:
Post a Comment