apples, apples and more apples!

Saturday, October 13, 2012

The boys and I went to pick some apples at Bishops this beautiful Fall afternoon but little did we know they closed at 5pm and we arrived 4:45pm ... we said no problem, grabbed 2 bags and off we went giggling all the way.   

We managed to get 21lbs of apples - what will we do with them you say... good question!  We are going to take a bag down to our new neighborhood horse barn with a welcome note and then Ike wants to make a pie :)  

 Legare found a record size apple and was so proud!

 2 hands, 2 apples, no problem!
 see I did it!
 we had to stop for a quick photo 
(can you hear Legare saying 'cheese')
 i love that legare is puckering his lips while ike gives him a peck on the cheek



 this sweet woman asked me if I wanted her to take our picture and I initially paused because I hadn't brushed my hair and felt a mess but then I said 'sure'!  
It is my new goal to be in more photos with the boys and I won't even complain that Ike wasn't looking at the camera.

 ike is an expert picker and filled his bag in no time flat
 I am not sure what the reason was but I looked over and they were hugging.
"come on, lets go!"

0 comments:

 
The Podunk Chronicles - by Templates para novo blogger