A Tennis Star is Born

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Ike is taking tennis & swimming lessons this Summer through the yacht club. He was super excited (no surprise) about taking tennis this year but I wasn’t sure how it was going to pan out since he never picked up a racket! We started off with a bang with hand me down tennis shoes from his buddy Hayden, a new racket from Kyle and a poster of tennis stars hanging in his room (free gift with the racket). He is loving it and really seems to be picking up the skill as evidence by this photo that Hannah took at a recent lesson. He has 2 amazing teachers, Andy & Nick. Ike is always telling me "Mom, my coach Andy says I am great!" :) Tennis is a big part of the Sawyer family and I know this photo makes Jimmie proud!

0 comments:

 
The Podunk Chronicles - by Templates para novo blogger