Ike envy

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Legare has recently kicked into reality about his position in life, the little brother. He is keenly aware of every move that Ike & Harcourt make because he realized that Ike + Daddy = FUN! Yesterday morning, Harcourt was getting Ike dressed to go to the yacht club early and Legare was climbing all over them and shrieking at the site because he knew what was next, yep... the door slams and they are gone and he didn't get to go. Legare bursts into tears :( There are times when even just Harcourt and/or Ike going outside into the backyard or the garage causes Legare to breakdown. I am quickly realizing that these guys are going to be off as a trio in no time.


This photo pretty much sums it up...
"Ike, I want to be just like you"
G&C 06

G&C 01
while Ike was away Legare got his hands on the 4 wheeler and loved it
G&C 02

G&C 03

G&C 04
fat tires & chunky thighs
G&C 05
"I think it goes like this!"
G&C 06

G&C 07
Ike convinces us he can take him for a ride and he was so gentle and kind, I was so proud.
He just wanted to show Legare a good time.
G&C 08
what will be next?!
G&C 09

G&C 10
Ike loves to tow him in his beep beep car! These boys just make us smile :)

0 comments:

 
The Podunk Chronicles - by Templates para novo blogger