Thursday, January 22, 2009
Ike had a bad cold this week so we spent much of the week at home in our jammies, all the while Daddy is down in Key West racing sailboats. Today, Kyle came over for the morning so I could go to work for a few hours. I managed to get a few fun shots while he was playing (thanks to the makers of Tylenol and Motrin).
Maggie gave Ike this barn for his 1st birthday and he still loves it. Now he talks to all the animals in the barn :-) The light was so nice so I couldn't resist.
Nilla and Beamer were happy to come and go as they pleased while we were hanging out at home. The snow is still deep outside but they insisted on playing ball but as you can see it is hard to hold a snow ball!
Jimmie sent him a new crib sized down blanket which he LOVES! "thank you Jimmie"
0 comments:
Post a Comment