A boy will be a boy and girls will be girls....

Friday, October 03, 2008

While in Charleston, I was determined to get some shots of all 4 grandchildren. Here are a few outtakes from an attempt to take beach shots of the 3 older children (5 and under) - challenging to say the least but FUNNY (do stay tuned as we did eventually get them all 4 together). We tried to get them together and it just wasn't working so I set them out to run and play and I would do my best to capture their frolics. Well, this ladies and gentlemen is where the boy differs from the girls...given the choice, Ike went STRAIGHT for the ocean while the little girls were a bit concerned about getting their dresses wet. We were all in stitches by the end of this scene and Ike was as wet as a fish. This shoot purposefully ended with an afternoon at the beach for everyone.

Sisters...

0 comments:

 
The Podunk Chronicles - by Templates para novo blogger