Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Our apologies, this was not meant to be The Great Inquisition... more like a friendly inquiry to find out who it is out there that is following our family happenings. We often wonder, how is it that our blog has 8,847 hits at an average of 28 per day!!! Through the site tracker we use we are able to get locations based on IP/url addresses. We started to see the geography of our hits expand and it started to make us wonder, who are you out there in cyberspace? We are so glad to have our blog be easily accessible by our family and friends but at the same time there is that inkling to be cautious and protective as parents. This is just an opportunity for those to come out and let us know who you are (and don't worry, I "blog stalk" too as I have come out and commented on a similar post from a friend of a friend of mine that did not know who from CT was checking her blog!). I do think the term "blog stalking" is a bad one because in my opinion a blog is all about linking connections. So, if you click to my site from another friends site- that is what it is all about and I do that all the time. There are many people I feel like I "know" from following their blogs when they may be just a good friend of a friend. Is that weird? Maybe for some but that is the world of blogging is all about.
4 comments:
I am a blog stalker :) How do you check how many clicks you get? I want to check mine right now!
XO
Ashleigh
I am a "blog stalker," but not creepily, I swear. I ended up here via a friend of a friend, but don't visit that often. Feel free to check out my blog if you'd like. I love your photography! It's one of my favorite hobbies, and hope to take a class one day too. Have a great day!
Hi Kerry - I went to CofC and knew Harcourt through sailing. I'm living in Japan, so I'm sure the geographical question was due to me - sorry! I found the site on Facebook - another addiction of mine. Hope you don't mind me checking in on your blog. Your photos are really beautiful! All my best to you and your family!
Faith
Hey - I check once or twice a week from NYC just to remind me how great 06437 is.
-Colin
Post a Comment