Friday, January 18, 2008
Well this year confirms it- January is my LEAST favorite month of the year! Today is the 18th and I think there has maybe been 1-2 days where all 3 of us have been well. Ike and I are on round 2 of antibiotics and we successfully made it through the stomach bug which got all 3 of us within 3 days (Harcourt and I had it at the same time)! I have decided that next year we are renting a hut in the Caribbean for the month of January to avoid all of these New England germs! I wish!
Can't you just feel that warm sand in your toes!!! As Harcourt left this house 4am this morning to catch a flight to Key West for the next week I decided that I am going to just imagine myself (& Ike) being in a happier and warmer place. My favorite spot on earth is Sandy Cay, BVI's. We have been to this island on our honeymoon and then again on the Sawyer Family BVI cruise summer before last. It is this amazing little beach spot with the softest sand and clearest water... ahhh! 14 days and counting until February!
0 comments:
Post a Comment