The Race to the Finish

Friday, January 25, 2008

The breeze filled in yesterday at noon time and they got 2 races off- the Savasna came in with a 5, 2 finishes and they are still holding in 2nd place with 15pts total. The boat in first place is there nemesis, Masquerade, with 8 pts total. They headed out early this morning to get 3 races off before the 2:30pm start cut-off. Harcourt has high hopes that they can claim victory today.

Back home on Podunk Ike and I are excited for Daddy to come home tonight!! We are in the groove of the Mama and Ike show after 8 days and we have enjoyed good times with all of our friends to pass the time outside of work/school. It is amazing how we all come together to fight the dark and cold duldrums of winter.


I found this cool pic online of the "stacked" dockside activities at Race Week- I have never been down there but from what I hear the sailors and boats take over the island!

0 comments:

 
The Podunk Chronicles - by Templates para novo blogger