Monday, March 05, 2007
Uncle Dean came to visit from the city over the weekend and we kept ourselves busy watching 90's movies on TBS, eating good food and playing with Ike. Dean quit his job with Martha to return to his passion-- working with "real houses". It is rare to be with someone who is as passionate about something as Dean is with houses. We took Ike for a stroll in town on Saturday (50+ degrees) and he could not stop looking at the houses and telling me about what he likes/dislikes about each of them. At one point he said with vigor "I am just in love with houses". I remember when we were kids Dean would be sketching floor plans while I was busy just coloring between the lines in my My Little Pony coloring book! He is working for a fast paced interior design firm in the city and it sounds like they already love him after the first week. I am so proud and excited for him!
Ike seems to be on a roll these days with his new do and he is feeling better - although we still have some progress to make in the sleeping department. He seems to have found his voice and still seems to be mesmerized by those 10 little things on his hands :-) He is getting to be super strong with his neck and you can hold him now without the weeble effect.





0 comments:
Post a Comment