Super Weekend

Monday, February 05, 2007

It was a Super Weekend! With Pepe here we enjoyed father, daughter, grandson bonding time- thanks Pepe for coming to visit us :-) Harcourt returned from the Chicago boat show on Saturday and Sunday was a Super Bowl party at the Tuttle/Mulligans house and it was complete with good company, kids with lots of fun toys, plasma tv and wings.

Today was day 1 back in the working world and Ike and I made it. I was so excited to go and pick him up this afternoon!! Tomorrow the sitter, Maggie, comes to play with Ike at our house and Ike is looking forward to showing her the ropes.

Ike in a happy mood after waking up on Sunday morning.
"I love you Pepe"
Gus (11 mos) and Silas (14 mos) at the party.
Henry Ginz (17 mos) shows off his keg lifting skills with a little assistance from his Dad.

0 comments:

 
The Podunk Chronicles - by Templates para novo blogger