1st Day of School

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Well today was Ike's first day at school where he will be going on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays when I start back to work next week. Ike did great and his note of the day from the teacher said that "he had an awesome first day and enjoyed meeting his new friends and teachers!". We are very lucky to have such a wonderful place to take Ike and his teacher Miss Terry is sent from heaven.

Mom on the other hand did not do so well- leaving my little guy was one of the toughest things I have done in my 30 years of life and I was a blubbering fool all day. I have the utmost respect for all working moms out there as you can never appreciate the emotions until you do it yourself. When I went to pick him up he saw me and smiled from ear to ear and I felt much better. My life is certainly forever changed.

Harcourt is in Chicago at the big boat show and Dad is coming up to keep Ike and I company until Sunday- yeah!!

Nilla keeps Ike company as he gets ready for school.


0 comments:

 
The Podunk Chronicles - by Templates para novo blogger