Keeping Busy

Monday, August 16, 2010

It is certainly different coming home with a second baby and feeling much more confident and prepared. Also, the warmth of the summer season is WAY better than the frigid air of December when I had Ike. I have really enjoyed being able to get out of the house a bit already and this weekend we had lunch dates at the yacht club and Ike enjoyed some fishing with Daddy. I am very thankful that Ike and his Daddy are best of buds and are very used to hanging out and doing "their thing" without Mommy.


Quote of the day ->
Mommy: Ike, I am taking Legare to Dr. Nolfo this morning.
Ike (pause and then concern): But Mommy I thought we were going to keep him?!

IMG_2061
At 3 3/4 he seems so big to us now!
IMG_2057

IMG_2072
Daddy and his boys

0 comments:

 
The Podunk Chronicles - by Templates para novo blogger