Ike's New Class

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Ike is moving up at school!! He has moved to the back of the building and into the famous Miss Barbara's class. It is a 3yr old preschool class and we know Ike is going to have a great year! He is with many of his good buddies from Ms. Kim's room... Claire, Aden, Hunter & Patrick. The most pleasant change has been the improved drop-offs. He has been notoriously difficult to drop off for 2.75 yrs- he cried and carried on when I left and I am told he stops as soon as I pull out of the lot (which I totally believe!). Now that he is in his new room, he walks into school with his backpack on and ready to go and without too much of a deal and I think that will only get better and better. He also told us the other night that "Miss Barbara said no I can't play, I have to sit & listen in the circle"... we smiled :-)

"come on!"

cubby & backpack (used for transporting lunch)

the first day they read the book No, No, Yes, Yes and Ike wanted to read it to me when I picked him up, "Mommy you sit with your legs like this [indian style]".
too cool for school

0 comments:

 
The Podunk Chronicles - by Templates para novo blogger