Friday, June 27, 2008
This blog would be incomplete if I didn't do a posting to mention Ms Terry, Ike's infant teacher. He spent 5 days a week with her for the last 15+ mos and to say they are close is an understatement. I always told Terry that she was Ike's second Mom and I really believe that. For those anti-daycare, I am sure you think I am a horrible mother but, for us as working parents she was our lifesaver. Ms Terry retired from the daycare world to work at her church which is a much less physically demanding day for her and we are happy for her but sad not to see her face around school. We are definitely going to keep up with her as she is part of our family.
Ike moved into the "Waddler Room" this week and he has made an easy transition and seems to be loving his new surroundings just across the hall from the baby room. It is much more structured and they have group meals and they all nap at the same time on their cots.
0 comments:
Post a Comment