Day 3- There and Here

Saturday, September 22, 2007

The report from Harcourt is that there is quite a bit of turmoil from all the sailors about this regatta and the race committee. Yesterday after the race committee decided not to count the 6th race due to poor conditions and there were protests abound! The Cinghiale team had a recorded 20th and 28th finishes yesterday so they are 28th overall but he says they did well in the race that was dropped. The ulralight conditions have led to some very frustrated sailing but they are still having a good time. They are heading home tonight so I am sure Harcourt will give full detail when he returns.

Meanwhile, back in town Ike and I have been keeping very busy. Yesterday we met up with the Steffen girls after work at the playground and Ike LOVES the slide. He just wants to go down and amazingly seems to get the whole concept. Since they are coming home tonight Ike and I are not going to Marblehead but instead we will be hitting the Guilford Town Fair this afternoon!!

0 comments:

 
The Podunk Chronicles - by Templates para novo blogger